1. Chardonnay: Dry white, barrel aged in Pennsylvania & French Oak.
2. Vignoles:Dry White, (Some Sweet Notes) Aromas of Grapefruit and Pineapple
3. Vidal Blanc: Dry white, floral, citrus, with a earthy finish. The character of the vineyard is expressed in this wine.
4. True North: Semi-Dry White, vidal, vignole. Riesling-style, for wine drinkers that like "an in between wine" Sweet & Dry.
5. Flowers: Dry Rose. A french-style rose. Hand painted bottle. Shell pink in color, aroma of gardenia & strawberry. 100% from our Vineyard
6. Vino Rose: Semi-Sweet Rose, a fruity blend of 7 grapes, similar to white zinfandel, 100% from our vineyard
7. Chambourcin: Dry Red, French-American Hybrid. East Coast Grape. Deep in color. Aromatic: Fragrant and Herbal. Good tannins with fruit and licorice notes.
8. Cabernet Sauvignon: Dry Red. Cherry and Jam nose, with a tannin and oak finish.
9. Cabernet Sauvignon / Syrah blend: Dry red, California-Style Red, Bold, rich, fruit-forward.
American Wine Dog
9. Wine Dog White: Sweet White, 100% Vignole grown in our vineyard. Certified by the State of Ohio, (Meaning, they think it is a real good wine) White wine similar to a Riesling with a nice fruit bouquet.
10. Wine Dog Red
A red blend of Chancellor & Leon Mullet. Sweet Red. Red Currant & Pomeranate with a tart sweet finish..
This wine is dedicated to all Winemakers, Cellar Rats, and Vineyard Workers who work along side their pet. A constant companion and friend. A portion of your purchase will go toward helping animals in need. $1 from every bottle is donated to The Murphy Foundation (the name of our farm dog) . The foundation helps with vet bills, food, placing of animals in the local area.
11. SANGARIA: Our version, for the sweet tooth.