The Winery at Perennial Vineyards
Perennial Vineyards is an agricultural winery. Over 51% of our sales must come from the sale of wine produced on premises. We offer a limited menu of appetizers and gourmet pizzas.
10% off a Case of 12, Carry-Out
Samples: $0.25 each
* Denotes Estate Wine: 100% of the wine was grown at Perennial Vineyards
1. Chardonnay: Dry white, lots of oak character. French & American Oak finish.
2. Vignoles*: Dry White, (Some Sweet Notes) Aromas of Grapefruit and Pineapple
3. Vidal Blanc*: Dry white, Kiwi, lemon and lime with a slight mineral finish. Developed for the Great Lakes in the 1930's by Jean Louis Vidal. Represents PV's largest planting.
4. True North*: Semi-sweet white. A blend of Seyval Blanc, Cayuga White & Vignole. Similar to Riesling.
5. Flowers*: Off-Dry. Smell the flowers! Shell pink in color, aroma of gerdenia and strawberry; juicy, fruity with good acidic crispness & pleasant cherry/berry flavor.
6. Vino Rose*: Sweet Rose. Intense flavors of fruit, peach & jam with aromas of apple and grape.
7. Chambourcin: Dry Red. Dark purple grape, herbaceous aroma. Spice, cherry and plum.
8. Cabernet Sauvignon: Dry Red. Cherry nose, with a chocolate finish.
9. Cabernet Sauvignon / Syrah blend: Dry red. Black raspberry with aromas of violets. Black pepper and chocolate finish.
10. Eclipse*: Dry Red. Grape Jam nose, tannin finish.
American Wine Dog Wines
11. Wine Dog White*: Sweet White, Made from our Vidal blanc grapes. Similar to a Riesling with a nice fruit bouquet.
12. Wine Dog Red*: A red blend of Chancellor & Leon Mullet. Sweet Red. Red Currant & Pomeranate with a tart sweet finish..
13. Sangria: Sweet wine spritzer. Our version, made with our grapes, fruit, spices, mixed in a pitcher. Made here only!